Powering solutions beyond the OPSCENTER UI
What is OPSEngine?
- OPSEngine is a combination of various APIs that can be used to access OPSCENTER to programmatically use the features of OPSCENTER.
- Although these APIs could be used to accomplish various tasks (such as pulling report data or creating a task), it is especially tailored to assist in creating a custom user interface for task management and communications and more.
Use Case Examples:
- Creating a summary task list to display in a store inventory or ordering app which allows users to view and complete tasks.
- Displaying a list of new messages on a POS screen.
- Creating a custom view in a 3rd party dashboard of store compliance information
- Creating an entire custom Task Management & Communications system within a 3rd party's solution using OPSCENTER as the back-end to power the app.
Partners Using OPSEngine
POS Software Provider
Hybrid Cloud For Retail
GraphQL: This interface is the backbone of accessing OPSCENTER's features.
REST: This API is used to perform authentication (login) calls in order to receive the credentials needed to access the GraphQL API successfully. Only authenticated users can perform these calls.
Webhooks: Your app can subscribe to OPSCENTER webhooks to receive notifications for when certain events occur in OPSCENTER.
API Functionality level
OPSEngine has been launched with functionality for:
REST: Currently provides OPSCENTER application authentication (SSO support coming soon). See the Authentication section for more information and sample code.
GraphQL: Several queries and mutations are already available for Messages, Tasks, Tickets, Calendar and more, as well as retrieving user-defined configuration settings such as categories and folders.
Webhooks: Webhook support has been available for OPSCENTER for some time but is now considered to be part of OPSEngine.